Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Major DOll DEfect~

Well I've had my dolls for a good while now, and I have been dressing and undressing them every so often when I make some clothes or find some other doll clothes to fit them with.
And suddenly today, I lost some legs. Right when I had made them some cute stuff too, (I'm geting better at this itty bitty sewing)

Both Lagoona Blue and Frankie Stein Lost their limbs today and not the ones that you can put back on.
I don't know how to fix it, I think I"m going to have to return them.
Lagoona looks like the elastic holding the legs together busted on one side, I don't know how this would of happened, it's not like I'm yanking her legs like crazy.
The elastic on FRankie though, doesn't even look busted at all, so I don't know what happened there. It just fell off.

I checked all my other dolls and they all seemed ok, although it kinda looked like Cleo's elastic was sorta on the bust. I hope not. ugh.. So disappointing.
Anyone else out there having this problem? IT just seems crazy that both my dolls lost their legs today.

T_T

Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment