Friday, December 10, 2010

Magna Voltic MH OC Bio.

Magna Voltic


Parent: Vulcan VI (Descendants of the God of Fire)

Age: 16 human yrs old

Killer Style: Mostly I wear Hoodies and Jeans. I don't have much of a fashion style or sence since I usto go to a Private All-Magma School. I didn't ever have to worry about what I wear, and that attitude carried on after school. Guess that's my style, careless.

Freaky Flaw: I'm afraid of heights, which I don't like to admit since Volcanoes are pretty tall, everyone thinks it's silly - but I live in the Ocean by the Ring of fire, so I don't ever have to worry about falling off a volcano. Don't you dare laugh, I'll turn you to ashes!

Favorite color: Shades of Orange and black.

Favorite food: Anything spicy.

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who drive and don't use turning signals.

Pet: My three-headed dog Cyrex.

BMFF: Caneo Volreous

Favorite school subject: Geology of course.

Least favorite subject: Nothing in particular, I like to be knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment