Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monster High OC Questionare

Fun activity from Monster-High-luv deviant group.


MH OC Catzi by ~Catzilerella on deviantART

1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Catzilerella, or Catz for short.

2. Interesting... What's your current age?
16 in Monster years... I think Human yrs I'm about 64.

3. What's your favorite food?
Humanburgers or Dinosaur nuggets

4. And your favorite drink?
Pepsi.

5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Magna Voltic, I think we might be starting to go steady!

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
Yes, Once.

7. Classic question! What's your favorite color?
Lavander, but I like all shades of purple.

8. Now what's your biggest fear?
I am peoples fear, there's not much out there that can scare me.
I guess a Nuclear bomb is pretty scary. I might get taken down with that.

9. Any siblings?
Two younger twin sisters.

10.Who's your hero?
My mother is pretty dang awesome!

11. Okay, who is your worst enemy?
I try not to make enemies, but I do have this one neighbor who usto be my best friend, until we hit middle school, turned into a raging water dragon and decided to mark me as a target. She started wanting to fight me for any reason, made up reasons. That's one of the good things about going to Monster High this year, no Illiara.

12. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
It wouldn't happen.

13. Interesting... What would you do if you met your creator?
You mean the person who writes me to life? She's cool. She has the same name I do and makes me all sorts of clothes to wear.

14. Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I really don't know. I'm to young to settle on any one thing. I might be going into the movie industry, I know my dad would love that.

15. What's your worst nightmare?
A big black ball, so huge, bigger than me, bigger than you can imagine, just crushing me while I lay paralyzed in bed. It's a re-occuring nightmare, I don't know but it just scares me to death.

16. What's your lifelong dream?
To never loose sight of what makes me happy. Crushing Tiny people.

17. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
I make my dreams come true, everyday. So you can just say I'm living the dream.


18. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
At the top of the highest skyscraper in the world.


19. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Steping on people. For fun, on accident, or just cuz. It's what I do. I'm ok with being a monster. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment